Customized Quote form

So I customized the Quote form, adding the Part Net weight to the form on the line details, I also added a text box that shows the total weight of all line items on the quote. (using a report variable). all works fine as long as there are no kits with components that have net weight’s field populated. if any components have weights populated, (Because they may be sold as replacement parts individually) those weights are included in the variable on the form.
How can i excluded lines lines which are marked KitFlag = “C”.
I also tried making calculated fields on the quote form with no luck.
I feel like it is either a simple thing I am overlooking, or it cant be done.
thanks in advance.

You want to hide some fields or rows on an SSRS report? On the row/field in Report Builder, there are visibility options to hide or show based on a formula. If you want to exclude an entire row, use the row properties. If just the weight field, use that field or cell’s visibility options.

thanks for the reply. and Sorry for the confusion. I have the Part.NetWeight field on the RDD, and in the report “Quote” query. the form is displaying the weights on each line (as well as a calculated field that displays the weight multiplied by the quote expected quantity).
the kit component Lines do not show the individual weights, but those weights (if a weight value is in the cell) are included in the total for the quotes weight calculation.

the calculated weights are only incorrect if the quote includes a sales kit, and any of the kit components have a weight value in the part.NetWeight field.