DMT Purchase Order

If you’ll be relying on using the Line’s (or header’s) promise date in the future, then maybe you can get away with just updating the PODtl table now. That is unless you multiple releases per line, with different promise dates.

And FWIW - I made a supplier metric report, and there are a TON of details that the higher-ups never consider. Like partial receipts. If you order 100 EA, and receive 95 of them 1 day before the promise date, and the remaining 5 a day after the promise date, is that:

• 1 day late - Not all received in time
  • 0.9 day early - weighted using 95/100 x 1 + 5/100 x -1
  • or some other formula

Also what if none has been received, and it is after the promise date? How many days late is that?

That’s basically the direction I’m headed. We do use multiple releases per line. Thanks for the considerations and efforts. I am going to leave this as “unsolved” from the standpoint that I can’t update Promise Date at the release level through DMT.

Might be the date format on PromiseDT. Should be Date/Time

I ran an update on PORel with the following fields and it updated.
Company, PONum, POLine, PORelNum, PromiseDT

Worked on both Approved / UnApproved PO’s

DMT 4.0.32.0

I was able to use the PO Release DMT to update the PORel Promise date, without any issues:

Both the CSV and XLSX file formats worked

Company,PONum,POLine,PORelNum,PromiseDt
MC,48924,1,1,2/1/2021
MC,48923,1,1,11/24/2019

DMT 4.0.62.0 for 10.2.300

Not that it made a difference, but the date format shown in DMT data pane depends on the file format.

CSV File

XLSX File

edit

I update to DMT 4.0.63.0 for 10.2.300, and all works fine.