E9: Job Status Maintenance

No, but we are trying to avoid having to go to another screen.

Miguel A. Santillan

Compass Manufacturing Systems

510-661-6666  Office

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Robert Brown
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 8:33 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Vantage] E9: Job Status Maintenance

Some BO methods called in some apps invariably override any client customization code extended properties you have tried to set on native controls.
Job status maintenance on 8.03.4xx I found to be notorious for that.
I haven't delved into 9 deeply enough yet but it sounds like that may still be true for this app.
Have you tried creating an updatable BAQ dashboard to do it through?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

To: vantage@yahoogroups.com <vantage@yahoogroups.com>;
Subject: [Vantage] E9: Job Status Maintenance
Sent: Wed, Nov 13, 2013 4:16:39 PM

In the List gird, there is Lock Qty, but it READ ONLY.  I went to customization, collection and set LockQty to READ ONLY false.  Saved the form.  But it still shows up as READ ONLY, and if I go back to the Collection it is back to Read only.  If I want to set LOCK QTY, how do I disable the READ Only.  Can this be done with a wizard?

Miguel A. Santillan

In the List gird, there is Lock Qty, but it READ ONLY.  I went to customization, collection and set LockQty to READ ONLY false.  Saved the form.  But it still shows up as READ ONLY, and if I go back to the Collection it is back to Read only.  If I want to set LOCK QTY, how do I disable the READ Only.  Can this be done with a wizard?

Miguel A. Santillan

Some BO methods called in some apps invariably override any client customization code extended properties you have tried to set on native controls.
Job status maintenance on 8.03.4xx I found to be notorious for that.
I haven't delved into 9 deeply enough yet but it sounds like that may still be true for this app.
Have you tried creating an updatable BAQ dashboard to do it through?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

To: vantage@yahoogroups.com <vantage@yahoogroups.com>;
Subject: [Vantage] E9: Job Status Maintenance
Sent: Wed, Nov 13, 2013 4:16:39 PM

Â
<div id="ygrps-yiv-753645492ygrp-text">

<p>

In the List gird, there is Lock Qty, but it READ ONLY. I went to customization, collection and set LockQty to READ ONLY false. Saved the form. But it still shows up as READ ONLY, and if I go back to the Collection it is back to Read only. If I want to set LOCK QTY, how do I disable the READ Only. Can this be done with a wizard?

Â

Miguel A. Santillan

Â

</div>

<div style="color:#fff;height:0;"></div></div>