ECM Idea/Betterizer - ECM-I-875 Sort the Fields grid in Datalink and integration field grids

Appreicate the votes if this affects you too!

Sort the Fields grid in Datalink and | Epicor Kinetic Ideas (aha.io)

This has been driving me nuts as I work through the new V2 integration datalinks and finding the fields that they have not marked as required but Kinetic’s API seems to think are required.

If we could get these grid columns to be filterable and sortable like dashboards.

1 Like

Hi, Per chance do you use the ‘JSON Web Service’ Connection type ? Have been trying to find examples of how to connect to Kinetic REST with it. Would you share any info if you do ?
thanks …

Do a few more searches on here - someone was going to try it but didn’t get around to it. Couple of posts out here talk about it and someone had some basic documenation I think. These are the two thihngs I could find quickly:
Epicor ECM (DocStar) Web DataLink Connector (youtube.com)
Simple json Patch to update one field - ERP 10 - Epicor User Help Forum (epiusers.help)

Great idea @MikeGross ctrl + f and search is closest I can get to searching the list. It’s clumsy due to narrow scroll bar and needs improvements. Needs to be filtered and sortable in the workflow as well.

2 Likes