Epicor 9.05.700A Client Installs

As the Epicor client is opened the releaseclient.zip should be copied to the machine and extracted. If you did 700A, you may want to do the 700B patch also as A has an issue with not pulling customizations sometimes. You have to remove the ProgramData directory and then the customization opens. A pain to do each time.

Greg Payne

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of greg_clauser
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 11:35 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Epicor 9.05.700A Client Installs

We just had Epicor remote install Epicor on our server (64 bit SQL). We then followed the instructions and installed the cliend software on one machine and got that all working fine.

Now we have to install on all the other workstations. Is there a batch file to push these client installs down and run automatically when user's log in to the network or do I have to go to each PC and do it there? I'm not the IT guy but it seems to me we did that some years ago with Vantage 4.0 I think

The information contained in this communication, including attachments, is privileged and confidential. It is intended only for the exclusive use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us at (727) 578-6258 and immediately delete the communication.

"This (document/presentation) may contain technical data as defined in the International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR) 22 CFR 120.10. Export of this material is restricted by the Arms Export Control Act (22 U.S.C. 2751 et seq.) and may not be exported to foreign persons without prior approval form the U.S. Department of State."

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
We just had Epicor remote install Epicor on our server (64 bit SQL). We then followed the instructions and installed the cliend software on one machine and got that all working fine.

Now we have to install on all the other workstations. Is there a batch file to push these client installs down and run automatically when user's log in to the network or do I have to go to each PC and do it there? I'm not the IT guy but it seems to me we did that some years ago with Vantage 4.0 I think