Epicor ERP Integration to Salesforce.com not syncing in all environments

We are using the Out Of The Box Epicor ERP Integration to Salesforce.com. We have two environments we are using for testing, Dev and Pilot. In Dev we were able to get the integration to run smoothly. Now in Pilot it doesnt seem to be working correctly. We have the External CRM information entered correctly and its connecting to Salesforce. What is odd is that the Customers are updating both ways and new customers are being pushed to Salesforce. But new Customers in Salesforce are not being pushed to Epicor. In the Company Configuration menu, the Contact and Customer Last Sync Dates are not populating, but eh ERP Last Sync is. I’ve been messing around with this for a few months now and cant figure it out. ANY help is appreciated!
Currently on Epicor 10.2.400.18

is pilot on the same server?

in your web config file is the server name correct?

I’ve had issues with various dev environment connections that turned out to be FQDN errors in the web config file.

I’ve also run into token auth errors that were resolved by redeploying the appserver as opposed to just refreshing its DB.

That’s all that comes to mind.

The records retrieved from Salesforce.com, if an error occurs, it is logged into the System Monitor. Does it display any information?

What option are you using for the synch? ( this wouldn’t matter if the issue is new data coming from Salesforce)

• Net Change - Salesforce.com is queried for new and updated customer, contacts, parts and quotes
since the last synchronization date.
• Net Change and Regenerative - Salesforce.com is queried for ALL customer, contacts, parts and
quotes. The last synchronization date is ignored.

I have known Salesforce customization to interfere with updates to Salesforce but not the other direction. Do you have one API set in SF pulling from both ERP enviornments? I normally recommend the customer have one source of truth. ERP is the main source and avoid bi-directional updates. Leads, Customers should be okay but parts/OEMs in my opinion is a no-no.

Just some things to check.

I found that it was an issue with the entire process being stopped if there are errors. Once i was able to clear out all errors that arose, then it was working as normal. I was under the impression that if a record failed, it was continue on with the rest.

Hi David,

What’s your feedback on using out-of-the-box Epicor - Salesforce integration? We are looking at this option and would appreciate your opinion on this.

Hey Harry,
All in all its not bad. There are some drawbacks in my opinion on the design where it struggles with the initial sync of data between SF and Epicor There is no option to exclude data from being synced from SF, only to not sync it once its in Epicor. Those are my two biggest complaints, otherwise works pretty well.