Epicor Insights 2021 EpiUsers Panel

Hi All,
We are very excited that Insights is happening this year as it is our tradition we have booked 2 EpiUsers Panel Sessions to present.

Presentation Days are

Tuesday 10:30AM - 11:35 (There are two sessions back to back)

We are looking for community volunteers would like to get their feet wet, get involved and help others. If you have built something great, have some cool strategies or techniques, neat tricks, or just general knowledge to share and would like 10% off the registration please let us know weā€™d love to add you to our panel list.

The panel usually includes a stump the chump kind of session with some of us trying to answer and solve as many issues as you can throw at us.

If you are interested in becoming a panelist please reply below or send me or @jgiese.wci a PM and weā€™ll get it handled.

So far we will hear from @hmwillett, @timshuwy and @Randy (THANK YOU)

Come everyone else, donā€™t be shy we donā€™t bite (too hard) just ask past presenters @Banderson , @amurdock , @knash, @Mark_Wonsil and more!

Note you have to be at Insights in order to present so if you donā€™t plan on being there I donā€™t think we can accommodate.

We will even try to convince some of the awesome Epicor Devs to join us for the Q&A Portion hint hint @bconner @Edge @Olga @SAD :heart_eyes::pray::pray::pray:

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

11 Likes

Another time, when it becomes virtual :grinning:

3 Likes

I would recommend everyone to be apart of this if you are there. Great group of people!!!

3 Likes

No chance this year, Jose.
The Russian-American ā€œborderā€ is closed.

Hey! Are we having an Epi-Users dinner/get together?

1 Like

Yes Probably need to start working on that. Stand by

1 Like

Go easy on me!

2 Likes

Probably wonā€™t see me there this year. We still have a travel ban on for employees and COVID is taking over :sob: Good news is that Iā€™m fully vaccinated! Unfortunately that doesnā€™t prevent me from giving it to someone elseā€¦

4 Likes

Is this something that will show up on the Insights agenda? Or do I just need to know when/where itā€™s happening? Iā€™m not brave enough to present yet, but would love to come to this!

Be bold and braveā€¦ They are only software users like youā€¦ peers that could use your experiences! Your experience is not ā€œwrongā€.

2 Likes

Yes it will be in the agenda

1 Like

Good point :blush:

Iā€™d like to think Iā€™d be able to, but no plans to go to insights. I am itching to share my experience with leveraging Functions in particular. Maybe someday!

3 Likes

Come on @Aaron_Moreng why not? K21 is launching what better time to go!

2 Likes

Maybe Iā€™ll ask about it!

1 Like

Do it!!! Tell emā€™ youā€™ll be famous!

Do it man! I want to hear about functions from you!

2 Likes

Donā€™t forget, you get a discount on your registration if you are part of the panel!

https://www.epicor.com/en-us/customers/insights/event-info/

1 Like

Unfortunately this year is a no go. I wonā€™t be getting my vaccination for some time, and Iā€™m ok with that, there a lot of other people in front of me that need it more.

Happy to catch-up on Meet/Teams/Zoom and be passed around the table like last time.

@Randy are you going?

3 Likes