Epicor Virtual Summit

No reply from support yet, but I’m in!

I “maybe” found a solution…

Go to the email of the event received Today.

You will get to a page where you need to invite yourself again.

On the email you receive click on the URL and you will get to a new registration page
This one has an extra field for the password. Once you submit it will open the website of the Event.

IMPORTANT: You need to use another email address different than the one you previously used. Otherwise it will tell that you are already registered.

That did not work for me. Got the same error message.

Looks like

I just got an new invite from someone thanks @haso and it allowed me to reset my password. So it me related to a password issue. Try the forgot password link folks.

…and after about 20 minutes browsing around I was in the 2019 summit!

Just tried again and got in… Same old e-mail I had provided before.

I emailed support, and just re-tried. It worked. I don’t know if they did anything, but I’m in.

1 Like

I closed all and did the same. Original link and it worked fine. I guess it is solved.

My cube neighbor got in using his gmail. Me on the other hand still can’t log in with work or gmail.

I refreshed the login page, and got in now. Seems like it got fixed.

I was finally able to get in using an email address from one of the people above that said it worked for them :joy:

Still can’t get in here. I emailed support and they replied telling me to use my email to login :man_facepalming:t2:

I alerted some tech support folks at the service Epicor is using (Sent them this thread).

They think they have everything cleaned up on their side. Anyone else having issues?

I still can’t get in.

Anyone able to open any of the Chat sessions. Tried going to help but got this.

I had this happen too. Maybe related to your browser? Did you have issue logging in?

@E102016

TommyD you did get in eventually, right? We apologize for the inconvenience and have been working with our Vendor to get it fixed.

Yes, I got in. Thanks!! I appreciate you following up!

I still can’t get in…

Did you try the help link?

Chadd were you able to successfully register?