EpiUsers.help Insights 2022 Panel Presenters

Yes

Sweet we will see you there.

1 Like

What’s target date\time for get-together? I can start looking around

Napoli’s?

I like it. My buddy sold a few months back and moved to Cancun. I still got some people there, and have a little relationship with new owner. I’m going to reach out to him to see if he can accommodate.

2 Likes

Hey, I’m sure any place you find will be great. Sometimes a change in venue can be good too!

Thanks for doing this!

Absolutely. I just hope to find a place that will give a little room to be the wild bunch we are haha

2 Likes

I’m just now getting to this thread and I’m already too late. As always, happy to help, be on a panel, on stage, whatever you need.

You’ve said you’ve got coverage, but if you need me (even at the last minute) I can speak to ECM/IDC workflows and processing (with little or no prep time), also maybe HCM as a new topic for us - or EDA - we’ve not finished anything fancy but I could work on some things and cover the technical/Admin side for sure.

3 Likes

Thanks @MikeGross we’ll keep you in the wings in case someone gets stage freight fright… thought these days freight will give you a fright.

2 Likes

I was looking forward to presenting my statistical dashboard on part costing.
Showing what parts are in control and which may have a low margin.

Maybe next year.

Bruce

@LarsonSolutions & @amurdock & for all of us who would like to contribute and cannot - might I suggest you reach out to whomever is running your local EUG Regional meetings and offer to present?

I try to attend all of them that I know about and I would love to see everything suggested here - as would most of us I think - and there just isn’t enough time at our Insights session.

Unless… we can get a spot on the Extended Ed schedule for 8 hours… hmmm…

1 Like

Sorry @LarsonSolutions and @MikeGross we have limited time or we’d love to put everyone on. However last I heard there is plenty of space if you have enough content for a 50 minute presentation you can enter a call for speaker at insights portal they are always looking for customer presenters!

Now that’s an idea… I’ll ask them for next year… 8 hours extended ed session where we get to have a “Live” EpiUsers Forum that would be fun :rofl:

3 Likes

NO Apologies needed!! Of course there isn’t enough time in one session. I was just suggesting that the group could “spread the cheer” in other venues to help even more people :slight_smile:

8 hrs session - right - would that not be great? We could cover a LOT of material!!

I expect to be at Insight this year. Never been there before. Is there a limited number of place for the EpiUser session?

They usually give us a fairly large room with enough seats for as more people than we usually attract.

2 Likes

Attending.

2 Likes

All, I added a 3rd Hour for the Panel :grinning: I can help answer questions about Insights when I return from Vacation April 4.

5 Likes

Thanks Elizabeth Enjoy your Vacation!

1 Like

More reasons to attend.