EpiUsers.help Insights 2022 Panel Presenters

Hi All,

It’s that time of year where we all get excited about going to Insights in Nashville. It was great getting back to last year but we did miss some of you. If you’re planing to make trip this year be sure you find your way to the EpiUsers.help customer panel sessions. Yes, Epicor was nice enough to give us two sessions back to back again!

Presentation Days:

Wednesday 10:30AM - 12:20PM

As we did in the past, we are looking for a few community members to share with the rest of the group. If you’ve built something cool, found a great process or technique, have some neat tricks, want to share some general knowledge or are just finding a way to get an insights discount code, we would love to hear from you!

Keeping to tradition, we’ll also host a stump the chump kind of session with some of us trying to answer and solve as many issues as you can throw at us.

If you are interested in becoming a panelist please reply below or send @josecgomez or @jgiese.wci a PM and we’ll get it handled.

Maybe we can get a few of the amazing Epicor team members to join us. @bconner @Edge @Olga @timshuwy @Jonathan

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

2 Likes

You can put me on the preliminary list, and as long as I don’t have a conflict, I will be there.

2 Likes

I will be attending Insights this year and if possible will look to join the session, please send an invitation.

5 Likes

I plan on attending both sessions and will help where I can.

3 Likes

NICE Stephen!

Hey hey everyone, we still need panelists for the EpiUsers panel so if you are coming to insights and want to get a bit of a discount as well as have the opportunity for some exposure and the wonderful warm and fuzzy feeling of helping others let us know asap!

I don’t feel like I’ve created something worth sharing yet or something that hasn’t already been done on this forum! But if you have some material that you would like me to learn and present I am more than willing. Depending on how a CRM meeting goes this week I may be able to present on case entry in CRM and how to set up workflows.

1 Like

Anything is welcomed @utaylor we even had @Banderson present on how to ask a proper question on the internet before. Its just a place for the community to share and learn from each - other

It doesn’t all have to be advanced and fancy, so if there’s anything at all that you think its worth sharing please do.

1 Like

I’ll keep thinking in the coming weeks and let you know!

1 Like

Any interest in me presenting my Inspection Report that is dynamic @josecgomez ?

Sure! Can you send me PM a Synopsis or something of what’s about so we can add it to the list etc? I’m not familiar with Inspection too much

I could probably do something on uplifting classic forms to the new Kinetic UX, but my commitment to presenting may end up being last minute for reasons.

I would like to see that.

@josecgomez, I would be interested in presenting again. Not sure of an exact topic yet, here are a few ideas.

• BAQ & Functions to check for bad data and email the impacted users on a schedule
  • Get BAQ into Excel with Parameters from workbook
  • Project Management: Phases, Tasks, Reporting
  • Automatic currency exchange rate updates with API
3 Likes

Hi Andrew that all sounds great! Personally I’d like the Project Management topic because I know next to nothing about it. But they all sound really great.

2 Likes

The first two on there sound awesome to me @amurdock!

1 Like

Thank you to those that volunteered I believe we have enough volunteers to fill in the 100± minutes of content we can present. I’ve reached out to some of you to get it all going. Once we have narrowed down the topics and such we’ll update the info here.

Looking forward to seeing you all are insights. Also we need to plan a get together of some sort, i’m volunteering @Chris_Conn to help with that since he is local more to come!

4 Likes

I know that the Multi-Region EUGs (MI-IN, Iowa, and Midwest) are talking about having a get-together meet-and-greet event at Insights. It’s in the planning stages at the moment.

2 Likes

Is this on the agenda as ‘Customer-led: Using Epicor Tools by Community Members’?

2 Likes