EpiUsers.help Insights 2022 Panel Presenters

I expect to be at Insight this year. Excited to meet all of you soon.

1 Like

That’s great Fakhruddin! Looking forward to meeting you!

1 Like

My employee #Insights2022 invite finally arrived, so I am officially registered and going. (I bet you all were worried)… :wink:
Looking forward to seeing all of you at Insights!

7 Likes

I was on the edge of my seat waiting. :wink:

Is JitterBit presenting their “Epicor to Salesforce” integration? I think they are making corrections to their prepackaged solution based on the 50+ hours of support sessions we had to get it working.

1 Like

I’ve been extremely busy with work. Beyond Busy. I was hoping to show you the magic of BufferCopy and how it has solved 1000 headaches. :slight_smile: Maybe next year. I am coming as a spectator… I could always help flip slides via mouse-click for anyone. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would like to know about the buffercopy too :wink:

Matt,

I am wishing a lot better days ahead for you and the salesforce integration.

I would like to hear more about the process and some takeaways you had.

Will you be at insights?

Hey Utah

I’ll be at insights from May 20th - 27th.

1 Like

1 Like

I’ll be at insights from May 20th - 27th. :yum:

1 Like

[quote=“josecgomez, post:51, topic:87564, full:true”]

Awesome!

[quote=“josecgomez, post:51, topic:87564”]

1 Like

[quote=“hasokeric, post:53, topic:87564, full:true”]

[quote=“josecgomez, post:51, topic:87564”]

Nice, I’ll be at insights from May 20th - 27th.

1 Like

Looking forward to meet you

Hi Guys - i will be there from the 21st until the 27th.

Hello all

Not sure if this is the place for this, but I will be at Insights from the 21st to the 26th.

I will be seeing the new top gun movie on the 27th.

1 Like

I attended all of these panel presenter sessions - seems like a few times someone mentioned there would be something posted on EpiUsers.Help with downloads (e.g. sample code, maybe the Zebra Printer Status dashboard @Chris_Conn showed off :slight_smile: ) Has that been posted somewhere on here and I’m failing to search for it?

I felt like most of the customer-led sessions should have been in larger rooms this year, @Banderson. Anyone else get that sense? They all seemed packed, sweaty, and uncomfortable while a few of the more official Epicor ones I went to had huge, mostly empty rooms.

1 Like

Don’t they always put us in that one down there? I swear we were in the same one 2 years ago and it’s ALWAYS packed!

I filled out the survey stating the sessions were standing room only, and we need larger rooms next year. Not sure if the app/web is still active, but fill out your surveys if you didn’t!

https://eventmobi.com/epicorinsights2022/

3 Likes