Error when opening different menus

I have a user reporting they get the following error when different menus. The user state that the error will not always happen. Has anyone got any ideas of what could be causing this?

Have the user clear their cache.
They may have an old customization stuck.

1 Like

For what it’s worth, we’re dealing with the same intermittent error and Support just asked us to clear the client cache as well (I think we tried that before entering the case).

We’ve been using Epicor SaaS for about 18 months (go-live was last month). There is a pattern I’ve been able to discern with this error:

• It usually starts right after an upgrade.
  • It only occurs in a company that has the Canada CSF applied.
  • It only occurs on the menu items that have a “Canada” tab (e.g. Company Configuration, Supplier).

We tried clearing the cache didn’t help. Re-install the client also didn’t help. The error seems to be isolated to the user workstation. When trying to recreate the error on a different machine, no errors are encounter.

I would say reinstall .NET Framework, if you are certain that System.Attribute isnt an issue in your customization. I had some weird issues at one point and a .NET Reinstall helped, I couldnt explain it because I already had .NET 4.7.2 and then removing it and reinstalling it solved it.

EDIT:
I had to Uninstall and Install, Repair didn’t fix it.

Try that.

1 Like

Support just pointed us to this KB Article: KB0035493

The manual deletion process referenced in the KB (i.e. deleting files from %AllUsersProfile%\Epicor) cleared it up for us.

This seems to have solved the issue. The user is reporting the issue is gone after install windows updates for .NET Frameworks.