Farewell Epicor

Today is my last day at my current job as the Epicor Administrator. I have been working with Epicor for 5.5 years and have utilized this site so so much. I lurk WAAAAAAAAY more than I post or comment, but this community has been an invaluable resource. The Epicor community is one in a million and one of biggest things that sets Epicor apart from the rest. Insights was always a highlight in the year and I am going to really miss that. I know that I don’t know any of you all that well, but believe me, I am definitely going to miss you all. This community really is something special.

12 Likes

All the best in your new endeavors Jakob!

lol, If you’ve been on Epicor for 5.5 years, you might have hard time walking away… I know I did!

Oh yeah, and I gave you the traitor badge, cause that’s what we do when people leave. lol

3 Likes

Me: “Hey neat, it says I got a new badge”
checks profile
:sob:

1 Like

Don’t worry, we’ll take it back when you come back.

1 Like

What will you be doing next?

Good luck in the future. Maybe you will start a group like this in your next adventure.

Learning NetSuite :smiley:

Best of luck to you!!

1 Like

Oh, we’re going to the cloud! That will be new for you, right?

We moved to NS from Epicor last year, reach out if you have any questions.

Yep! It’s a magical thing from what I hear!

Thanks! I appreciate that!

I’ll miss ya man! Always enjoyed catching up with you at insights! Best of luck on the next journey!

If you ever need anything you know where to find us!

1 Like

So was Tahiti…

Thank you for being part of the community. I agree it is a very special place here : )

1 Like