Frideas for 12 April 2024

On Friday, it’s EpiUsers Frideas Day! Have you been to the Epicor Ideas Portal recently? If so, are there some ideas you want to encourage other users to vote for? Maybe want to add comments to an existing idea? Election season is upon a large percentage of the globe, so VOTE.

Reply with your favorites! Give Epicor something to think about over the weekend.

@Mark_Wonsil

Only four five votes so far… Y’all don’t have issues with dead tasks? :thinking:

Allow removal of dead tasks from the System Monitor

2 Likes

Last day at my current company. Do my votes disappear after I leave or will they follow me to my next company when I get a login? That being said if they stay and dont follow me I can go vote crazy… :upside_down_face:

That’s a question for @timshuwy, but if you get a new login, I would imagine that you can vote like it’s Cook County Illinois after you’re dead. :person_shrugging:

The votes will remain but you will get a new account at the new company and the votes and ideas do not combine between the two accounts. You can see there are two of me on ideas :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Admit it. You changed jobs back then just to get beyond the 50 vote limit.

Have to imagine more people have struggled with this?
https://epicor-manufacturing.ideas.aha.io/ideas/KIN-I-4750

3 Likes

Sounds like a day of likes!

Season 4 Kyle Barker GIF by Living Single

Fortunately epiusers is sophisticated enough to allow change of email address or else there would be 2 of me here too!

When I signed up the person who was training me suggested using my personal email for this so that I wouldn’t have to change it when moving companies in the future.

The Real World GIF by Paramount+

1 Like

This is a huge pain for us, we have 10 copies of Epicor all in different stages of development. It would be so so so nice to refresh the “ERP” Data without losing our Dev stuff.

https://epicor.ideas.aha.io/ideas/KIN-I-4775

A la dev ops @Mark_Wonsil

beating a dead horse wtf GIF

6 Likes

Yep!

This would be sooooo nice.

Going to post this again:

Address Validation for all address | Epicor Kinetic Ideas Portal (aha.io)

2 Likes

Kinetic “Process Set” maintenance missing Classic feature to “View Task Settings” by our own @aosemwengie1 View parameters for scheduled tasks and process sets

2 Likes

Now with 21 votes :wink:

1 Like

22, but are these just tasks that are dead and say they are not?
I can probably fix that.

With Vantage running under Progress, there was a process ID that you could check to see if it was still running in the OS. Still true?

1 Like