Help with a BPM for Quotes - Bayesian Filter detected spam

Hi Ken,

THanks, works like expected.

Regards
Andy

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, Ken Williams <kwilliams@...> wrote:
>
> We just recently created this BPM for Vantage. Assuming tables haven't changed much, use the following:
>
> BPM:
> Quote.Update
>
> Conditions:
> ttQuoteHed.Quoted has been changed from False to True
> number of rows in the ZeroPrice query is more than 0
>
> The query:
> for each ttQuoteHed where (ttQuoteHed.RowMod = 'U') no-lock , each QuoteDtl where (QuoteDtl.QuoteNum = ttQuoteHed.QuoteNum and (QuoteDtl.SellingExpectedQty=0 or QuoteDtl.OrdBasedPrice=0)) no-lock
>
> Action:
> Raise exception
>
> Hope this helps,
> Ken
>
>
> From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of howco22
> Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 12:52 PM
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [Vantage] Help with a BPM for Quotes - Bayesian Filter detected spam
>
>
>
> we are on Epicor 9.04.506b.
> For Quote entry,I am trying to set up a BPM that will not allow the quoted checkbox to be checked, if:
> the QuoteDtl.OrderQty field or QuoteDtl.SellingExpectedQty field are left at 0.
>
> Or alternatively, simply raise an exception for same conditions as above. I have this BPM sort of working, however, it will immediately raise the exception when I tab out of the Part/Rev filed on the quote Line page, I would really like to be able to fire the BPM only after the quoted checkbox is checked.
>
> I know these are two separate approaches, I would prefer the second option. Any help would be appreciated.
> Thanks
> Andy
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
we are on Epicor 9.04.506b.
For Quote entry,I am trying to set up a BPM that will not allow the quoted checkbox to be checked, if:
the QuoteDtl.OrderQty field or QuoteDtl.SellingExpectedQty field are left at 0.

Or alternatively, simply raise an exception for same conditions as above. I have this BPM sort of working, however, it will immediately raise the exception when I tab out of the Part/Rev filed on the quote Line page, I would really like to be able to fire the BPM only after the quoted checkbox is checked.

I know these are two separate approaches, I would prefer the second option. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Andy
We just recently created this BPM for Vantage. Assuming tables haven't changed much, use the following:

BPM:
Quote.Update

Conditions:
ttQuoteHed.Quoted has been changed from False to True
number of rows in the ZeroPrice query is more than 0

The query:
for each ttQuoteHed where (ttQuoteHed.RowMod = 'U') no-lock , each QuoteDtl where (QuoteDtl.QuoteNum = ttQuoteHed.QuoteNum and (QuoteDtl.SellingExpectedQty=0 or QuoteDtl.OrdBasedPrice=0)) no-lock

Action:
Raise exception

Hope this helps,
Ken

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of howco22
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 12:52 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Help with a BPM for Quotes - Bayesian Filter detected spam

we are on Epicor 9.04.506b.
For Quote entry,I am trying to set up a BPM that will not allow the quoted checkbox to be checked, if:
the QuoteDtl.OrderQty field or QuoteDtl.SellingExpectedQty field are left at 0.

Or alternatively, simply raise an exception for same conditions as above. I have this BPM sort of working, however, it will immediately raise the exception when I tab out of the Part/Rev filed on the quote Line page, I would really like to be able to fire the BPM only after the quoted checkbox is checked.

I know these are two separate approaches, I would prefer the second option. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Andy

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]