Home Office Setups

:poop:

1 Like

I will say to the plus of Secret Labs Titan, it’s larger, very sturdy (as far as the base is concerned) and you can lean all the way back without tipping. (And has oversized rollers)

And just for @JasonMcD. This is :100:

:checkered_flag:

Not sure, nothing here, despite reading every reply :slight_smile:

@hkeric.wci I got it maybe only the 100th reply is the winner.

Wonder what counts as reading a reply? I’ve read every reply as well but don’t have it :man_shrugging:t2:

This post has 100+ replies and didn’t get the badge either.

NVM I got mine in Jul 2019

141 people have the Reader Badge

noblechairs Hero is pretty good too, I have had a very similar experience as @Chris_Conn described with Titan. Very sturdy and you can lean all way way back… it even has a lever like in a car so you can recline and take a nap if possible.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DCPJXW1/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_image?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I must say though, a former employer had a really nice SteelCase or Herman Miller mesh back and like sturdy seat that was really comfortable… somedays I want that back, I think because the seat is softer.

Yeah you got yours back in February, I have gone through and seriously read every post here and I still don’t have the Reader badge… so I can’t figure out the algorithm that determines if you have actually read something or not… wait, what if ‘reading’ only counts for posts that are NOT yours… hmmm, right now there are 107 posts and I have written at least about 10 of them… those probably don’t count… does reading mean the whole thread in the same sitting or some here and some there?

Maybe it has to have 100 replies before you start reading.

:man_shrugging:

Thanks Greg. Lol.

It’s not quite the kid who wanted retweets to get Wendy’s nuggets for a year, but good community effort nonetheless.

1 Like

Oh no! I missed it! :sob: I wanted to be here to celebrate and wish you A Happy 100!!!

I zoomed in on the picture of @Beth’s setup that @ERPSysAdmin posted…

7 Likes

Oh my gosh! I can’t stop laughing Calvin!!! :rofl:

Edit: MS PAINT!? Nice Job! :clap:

@Beth is watching us! :eyes:
I always feel like somebody’s watching me! :eyes:
Private eyes are watching you! :eye::eye: :male_detective:

4 Likes

And that was done with MS Paint!

2 Likes

I got mine at Ikea. I don’t normally sit in one place for more than a couple of hours… even if I’m onsite somewhere I go visit people or get called somewhere for something.

Back in the mid '90s I worked at HP in Boise ID, and some of the programmers there had chairs with keyboard halves built into the armrests. Pretty cool.

Rick, looks like you figured it out.

I keep refreshing and don’t see my name. I want it now!

Well I got the badge anyways… still not sure how it works…

I’m late to the party but I just started from home this week and will be alternating weeks between home/office with my co-worker. I’m slumming it at my kitchen counter because the chairs are nice and padded.

I used to work in the basement but for some reason it was too distracting…

3 Likes