How can a BPM info box report its name as info to the user?

I mostly use putting the BO, method, and type(pre or post) in the message box for debugging. Especially since I still struggle with when to use a pre-proc vs a post-proc. So I usually make both so I can see the data values during each…

1 Like

The issue here is that this means halting execution. I thought the idea was to display a message, not necessarily kill the BPM.

I do like this idea. Perhaps return the message in the call context and display as needed.

1 Like

Operation.Current.Action
2019-04-13_2253

2 Likes

Chris is correct. I was looking for a way to use one line of standard code to yield info on any bpm as fires or errors, the user can know of the origin and relay it. But this also lends to all sorts of reporting options for proactive responses as well.

Got to tell you guys how freakin awesome you are to push Epicor in so many ways and so generously.

Best,
Henry Burke

Sent via phone, please excuse brevity and grammar

1 Like

@Henry_Burke That’s what e10 is all about, giving back, floating ideas and really making your company’s investment, in you, and Epicor worth their while.

Shameless Pateron plug next: :slight_smile:

If you think a small investment in the community is worth it, jump on board.

Hi,
Ice.Diagnostics.Log.WriteEntry() keep track the BPM details in windows Event Log instead of info-message,