How can I add a tile to embedded Sharepoint / Power BI in Active Home Page?

I would like to be able to do 2 things:

1- Add a Sharepoint link that I can then use to navigate in my sharepoint from my Home Page
For now, I’m not sure if it’ll be a direct link to a document hosted on sharepoint or if it will be a link to be able to browse sharepoint without using a web browser but everytime I add a Sharepoint link in the embedded section, it always stay blank when trying to refresh the tile

2- Add a embedded tile that would be a Power BI report / dashboard
When I add the embedded web tile, it shows that I need to connect but even if I login, Epicor never show the Power BI report, only the ‘Sign in’ page. Did anyone manage to add a Power BI report in Epcor? If so, how did you do it?

I haven’t even begun this project yet but it’s in my plan for this year. I’m curious to know if you ever successfully integrated Power BI with Epicor data and embedded that into SharePoint?

I’m pretty sure that I never managed to do anything with Sharepoint but I managed to create a tile in Epicor with a Power BI Embedded Report. I think the tile was created using the WEB link because the desktop app wouldn’t let me log in Power BI to verify that I had access to the report

Unfortunately, it was a test and was never meant for production so I didn’t keep the example

Ah okay, I’m going to try it outside of SharePoint first just hosting it through Microsoft BI’s web interface. Hoping that will be easier and have better performance than embedding into a SharePoint site.