How to Clear Shop Load?

Good morning,
I am working on updating the schedule. I ran a BAQ to look at Shop Load, and the Resource Time Used Table. See my open question about that here:

My related question is, how do I remove load from the shop load table? After I rescheduled my jobs with global scheduling (with no scheduling in the past turned on), I see a lot of load with 0 hours for dates in the past. Of course the load doesn’t really mean anything at 0 hours, but the entries in the table are bugging me. Can we get rid of these empty load days?
Similarly, I see some entries in the shop load table with hours in the past. If I turned on no past scheduling how can this load still be there?
Thanks for your time!
Nate

Not sure on removing the empty load days but what do you have for your company setting here.
I believe Global Reschedule started operation would need to be (checked) and Allow scheduling before today (unchecked)

And use on MRP here.
Allow Historical dates (Unchecked)

Of those jobs that show hours in the past any chance those jobs have either of the Locked boxes checked on them?

1 Like

We have noticed very (1+ year) old entries in Shop Load that do not correspond to current ResourceTimeUsed records anymore. There are a couple of conversions available in the Conversion Workbench that will refresh the Shop Load table, but I don’t remember which one(s) rebuilt it fully for us.

1 Like

Yes, I have both set that way. I don’t see where that MRP check box is. Maybe I don’t have that module. My jobs are not locked in either field.

Comes from this menu on 10.2.200.7
Production Management \ Material Requirements Planning \ General Operations
Process MRP

We have the MRP and Scheduling licenses (Not Advanced)

I guess we don’t have that.

The solution we found over on this thread also solves this problem! Again, thanks @jkane!