How to set customization as default for App/Form?

Hello,

I need help tracking down a form’s process calling / .dll / whatnot to set up my own menu item and process calling.

In AP Payment Entry there is an Actions → Select Invoices section. Once you do the criteria, it takes you to a screen: App.PaymentEntryEntry.InvoiceSelectForm. When I run the action in customization mode, it doesn’t trigger a process calling box but instead goes straight to the customization selection screen.

I’ve created a customization for this form and am trying to set it as the default customization for this but it is neither a menu, nor a process in menu maintenance. I’m assuming I will have to do similar to these two topics but don’t know what Erp.XXX.XXXXX.dll to use:

You are on the right track. Add a blank customization of the exact same name as your menu customization to the Menu item that eventually calls your screen. The customization is passed to each subsequent form called by that form. This is the normal way to do it. You have to use Process Calling Maintenance for selected items.

2 Likes

That worked right away! Thanks. Strange that it is wrapped up as one process like that.

1 Like