HR software?

Morning!

We have a new HR person, and they would like to find an affordable HR software that would handle some of the following for about 50 employees:

• Applications
  • Applicant Tracking
  • Time Tracking
  • Performance Tracking
  • Safety and Tracking of Safety
  • I-9 and W4 tracking and updating
  • Company policies delivery and tracking
  • Employee records
  • Training delivery and tracking

We took a look at Epicor’s HCM, and while it does fill the need, the pricing (mainly the Professional Services required) makes it crazy expensive~

I’m wondering what other epiusers companies are using?

1 Like

This has been my experience for every Epicor module I’ve looked at so far… :worried:

Stay away from Epicor HCM. We have it and are actively looking for another solution. It’s expensive for one, requires a ton of Professional Service from Epicor to make it actually do anything, and it’s not at all user friendly.

KRONOS, Ceridian Dayforce, ADP.

Epicor HCM Dev Team is pretty much toast. Its a dying module if you ask me.

Oh for sure. We went through several account managers on the HCM side. Now we don’t even have one as they have no one to assign to us. They still put out some bug fixes but nothing new happening. They’ve got a few long time Epicor employees in support that are really good but that’s it. They’ve gutted the department it feels like.

1 Like

salesforce

We were just trying to start our HCM implementation before year end and cannot get anybody until December. I was wondering what was happening.

One thing I liked about Kronos, Dayforce is they support Accruals… some company want you to earn 1 hour of vacation every pay period until you accrue your 2-3 weeks.

I’d consider looking for something else…

Is there a easy connection between Ceridian and Epicor? A way to allow users to clock in to Ceridian and it do a clock in to Epicor so they dont have to clock into both to log to jobs?

No, but I wrote an Extractor within a week that SFTPs Punches to Ceridian. It wasn’t bad a simple BAQ or SQL to pull punches and create xml and send.

1 Like

So you’re clocking to only epicor and pushing that to Ceridian?

1 Like

Yes

ADP. No idea what the pricing is, but it’s feature rich and the best part is we (IT department) don’t have to do anything to maintain it. HR and a handful of upper level managers can manage the whole thing themselves - which would absolutely not be the case if we used the Epicor module.

In the last year we migrated from another provider to Paycom to add applicant tracing and training along with some other features. I have been very happy with both the implementation and the software.

1 Like