I am the Product Manager of a New Product!

Just thought I would let you all know that for the past 7 months, I have been working on a new product called “quam lacus suspendisse” (Sorry… the real name has been redacted until Insights 2022).

During Insights, nearly 100% of my time will be devoted to the new product, leading multiple break-out sessions and labs, answering your questions, and sending you over to your CAM so that you can get your own copy…
… because when you see this…
… YOU WILL WANT IT!

(sorry/not sorry for the suspense… come to Insights for more info!).

12 Likes

I am afraid I cannot go to Insight, as I am still hesitate to travel. Any chance to send me some info?

2 Likes

Can’t wait @timshuwy! If you’re involved it’s got to be a good one!

1 Like

Will this new product be announced during the general sessions or not until later during the specific sessions? If the latter, when is the first session related to the product?

1 Like

Tim, you have me hyped.

1 Like

Looking forward to hearing more about it @timshuwy and seeing you at Insights!

2 Likes

quam lacus suspendisse will be announced during the first general session on the first day. :grinning:
We will also be in the “Experience Zone” in the center of the Solution Pavilion… we will be very close to the CAMs making it easy for you to walk over to talk to your CAM. :wink:

1 Like

Once it is announced, we will be exposing all the information here.

OK… I will give a little more information… Sometime next week we will be dropping a video where you can learn more about our new product…

I was able to do some redaction from the video, and give you all a preview movie trailer. Have fun:

:grin:

2 Likes

Will you also post the video here when it does come out?

1 Like

Is this new product what you were talking about in this post?

1 Like

Tim - Looking forward to seeing you and seeing the new surprise product at Nashville.

Dale Dalton
UEI Group, Inc.

FYI… i posted the REAL video HERE: Insights Sneak Peek... to learn more, come to Insights 2022