I have figured it out

People get mad at me for helping people who don’t deserve it here at my work place. :grin:

2 Likes

No you don’t, I thought you were smarter than that! The @KevinK I know and love would have solved around that, 90% of other people wouldn’t be able to, but Kevin would!

1 Like

Oh my God you criminal. Better not have been any SSN’s on that page

2 Likes

as @CalvinDekker said yesterday, “gabble till ya wabble”

Happy TG to all those who celebrate the one that started 1000 years after the first one in North America (served by Leif Erickson, probably)

That’s the second actual crime you’ve admitted to in this thread. Fortunately I have the same attitude toward dumb laws that I have toward dumb software. :wink:

Wait what was the first one?

Serving alcohol to kids. With that cook time, there would be about 40% of the original alcohol remaining. No wonder they loved it!

2 Likes

They weren’t driving anywhere or operating heavy machinery :rofl:

Did you just join the 90% @KevinK ?

1 Like

Nope. No Worries, the Alcohol Burns Off During Cooking—But, Does It Really? | Idaho State University

If anyone actually cares, that blurb from What’s Cooking America fails high school physics. Alcohol lowers the boiling temperature of water. Boiling liquids cannot exceed their boiling temperature at a given pressure. And the alcohol doesn’t immediately evaporate at the boiling temperature any more than the water does. It requires a huge amount of additional energy to make the phase transition.

I would hope that something this wrong being your first search result would bend you a little bit toward my world view.

This thread is great.

I’ll buy the alcohol not boiling off bit, but I’ll try to avoid the Lake Wobegon effect…

:innocent: (couldn’t help it…)

I think you are allowed to drug your own kids in your own home. Probably varies by state / country – nothing in life is ever simple…

1 Like

Holidays aren’t real until people get the day off. Real people too, not government workers.

Imagining Leif the Lucky as a slightly more violent than usual civil servant… fair enough…

Maybe your alcohol does that, But I buy the good sh… and mine sublimates :rofl:

All right I’m done being a d1ck to you now (all in good fun) carry on with your day, but do try the pears they are superb

3 Likes

I can’t tell if this is next level trolling by ignoring Hess’s Law or just a happy accident

1 Like

One shall not look at a gift horse in the mouth.

Also #HappyAccidentsRule #BossRoss #F*ckTheKowalskis

dude, YOU said not to talk about that…

I don’t remember this when did I say that? Also the topic here says life universe and everyt! this is part of that and I don’t think the solution works for me, cause that pie crust is sus…:joy::pie: