Insert into from BAQ to UD

Good Morning,

I have played around with an UBAQ and have read several posts on here, but still can’t grasp how to go about this. It is similar to when I want to use SQL “Insert into”, taking query result set and populating an existing table.

Back story: I am working on making it easier for engineering to update several methods to a new revision, to facilitate ACAD drawing revision match with engineering revision in Epicor. Any part they want to “bump up” a rev in Epicor will be stored in UD102. Next there’s a choice for the engineer to “bump up” all parts with same attached drawing. If they say yes, my BAQ pulls all related parts w/ same drawing and I’d like to populate those into UD102 also.

So, can anyone throw me a bone on how to use UBAQ to load up Ud102? I suspect it’s via get list bpm on the UBAQ but I’m lost after this.

Thanks,
Nancy

I just accomplished what it is I think you are describing.

Hi Eric,

Thanks, I have read your post but I’m still confused about how it’s done. Do you use the fill table by query widget as advised? Any chance you could show a few screenshots of your query/bpm?

Thanks,
Nancy

BPM

Set Variable

Populate Fill Table by Query Action values

Set up table mapping

Configure Parameters of the BO Method

As you can see my BAQ populates the UD39 table.

1 Like

Thanks Eric! Now I think I can give it a whirl. :ok_hand:
Nancy