Insights 2022 aftermath

Insights 2022. 20% Epicor learning, 40% Epicor sales pitch, 40% crashing open bars. 100% a good time with some good folks. It was great to see you all. Share your pics and videos. Just a few of the wild ones, I am 100% this isn’t an exhaustive list … Especially since I just found out I can only tag 10per post lol @josecgomez @jgiese.wci @Vic @bderuvo @Banderson @gpayne @Mark_Wonsil @MikeGross @utaylor @hkeric.wci

8 Likes

I really wanted to come up and meet some of you in person, it just wasn’t in the cards this year. Maybe next year you will find me on the slots…

1 Like

110% Shenanigans.

4 Likes

The more the merrier we always say, until @josecgomez prematurely shuts down event signups because he’s scared we can’t fit 100+ into a German beer hall :joy:

2 Likes

Speaking of shenanigans. Did anyone notice the next to last announcement on eventmobi ??

3 Likes

Great times as usual! Good to see you all again. Until next time… Nashville 2024. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Myself and Fireball Ross @Ross.Fireball.Kuiper . It was his first event and he met many Community members and is looking forward to being a Contributor and Future Presenter.

5 Likes

Not the greatest pictures, but great people. Sorry if I caught you all off-guard stuffing yourself :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Took some photos of the EpiUsers Panel, but not all.

1 Like

The man. The myth. The legend. @Chris_Conn

1 Like

Where is Waldo?

@Chris_Conn Fireball @Ross.Fireball.Kuiper & @Adam_Jones

Is he taking the picture? :wink:

That one makes me laugh out loud. :laughing: Looks like so much fun! Thank you for sharing your pics @hkeric.wci ! They are great! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I didnt see it… was it Haso? lol

I expect 10 people per post until the list IS exhausted! :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

It was great to meet so many of you epiusers this week. We totally can fill a beer hall with more than 100 people :slight_smile: Looking forward to catch up at future events.

8 Likes

I do have to say one SPECIAL THANK YOU to @ecain for being vividly a great supporter of our community and making sure we have all we need during the presentations.

bows

She deserves not just an honorable mention but probably an entire new thread. We appreciate you.

4 Likes

Next time we need a beer hall that doesnt close at 9pm… what kind of beer hall was that… for Bingo players? :slight_smile:

I mean not even @gpayne @Mark_Wonsil or @MikeGross call it a night at 9pm. :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Too funny! Same with @gpayne.
You know its bad when the “old” guys are shutting down the bars!

@MikeGross he thinks you went to bed when you really snuck off to Fuse.

I just saw this! Thanks, @hkeric.wci it was great seeing you all. Thank you to you all for providing great Insights content for your fellow users.

~Elizabeth

3 Likes