Insights 2023

So thought I’d start this one off early… I’ve had no response from the normal email address for Insights.
I am I just too early?
Trying to get an early start on booking process…

Looking forward to catching up with everyone this year.

3 Likes

Yeah, Id’ say you’re about two weeks early. My registration email was dated 1/20/2022 for last year, and I’m good about doing it in the first few days it’s available.

1 Like

I think I might come this year if my company will send me.
Hopefully I can meet some of you fine ladies & gentlemen.
(I use those terms loosely…)

I was JUST googling this yesterday and trying to find any media on it.

If you don’t show up as a monkey in a yellow hat, I’m going to be thoroughly disappointed.

4 Likes

Or at least a yellow hat.

Don’t forget the cigar! Or is it something else…

Snoop Dogg Smoking GIF by BrownSugarApp

Maybe 20 years ago.

They are starting planning I got one email. Should be coming more soon I suspect. Its in May 15th-18th (what I wrote down last year) maybe that’s changed though

1 Like

Las Vegas, May 15-18

Outlook is excited:

1 Like

Mom said I can go.

1 Like

You should submit a session topic or join in with the EpiUsers session.

2 Likes

“How to embarrass yourself on a forum by speaking before thinking.”
Advanced Level

1 Like

Part of me says… “Why not, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain”, The other part says “You Imposter, what are you thinking” :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Case in point, he wasn’t even talking to me :rofl: !

3 Likes

OhKevin

2 Likes

I’ve done three Insights presentations and one MI-IN EUG presentation. Dad Jokes aren’t the only way I embarrass myself… :person_shrugging:

6 Likes

I hope you stay true to your character and shoot off dad jokes in the beginning, middle, and end of your presentations. :blush:

3 Likes

I’m hoping @hmwillett will provide a nice talk on “Converting Classic Forms to Kinetic - Patterns and Practices”…AKA, “How I did it… A story from the trenches”

:slight_smile:

4 Likes