:dumpster_fire: Insights 2023

Tell @hkeric.wci you must go to defend your Fireball title. :rofl:

Now I HAVE to go

Haso jumped teams he has no say whether I go or not :confused:

1 Like

That’s Chris Corn

2 Likes

Son of a yellow-hatted monkey, I had just gotten that out of my head!

1 Like

If things don’t work out on the Epicor team, know there is always room on the ITSM ServiceNow Team. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If drunk vaping in the Cascades bar didnt get me kicked out of Insights, I am sure my performance would take the opportunity to finish the job :rofl:

My handwriting is so bad everybody thinks my name is Chris Cobb anyway

2 Likes

It’s in Vegas this year. You’ll have to try harder than that to get kicked out. :yum:

Ok, I’m a first timer, how do all these sessions work?
Am I going to have to sign up for them etc?

How about extended education for Sun-Mon, where do I go to register/pay for those?

1 Like

For the regular sessions, you just show up and it’s first come, first served as far as space goes. An important note–if you don’t jive with the session it’s perfectly okay to walk out and go to a different one! You won’t hurt anyone’s feelings; it’s expected.

For the extended education, those usually show up as a selection during registration at some point and you will pay for those alongside your final bill.

4 Likes

Like Hannah said, you just go to the room for what interests you. There is an app where you can pick sessions to remind you that you’re interested. There’s never been a nice week view of the sessions but some here have downloaded the sessions and reformatted in better views.

Epicor sessions are generally held twice during the conference in the larger rooms, and customer-led sessions are held once in smaller rooms. So pick your customer-led sessions first. There are no sessions held during the opening and the keynote. Since sessions are not recorded, you will have less time in the solution pavilion or miss sessions.

IMHO, the BEST part about the conference is talking to people you’ve met online and exchanging ideas with other customers. You will sometimes find that one Epicor employee that can fix that issue you’ve had forever. (For me, it was getting multi-culture UI to work in the Product Configurator.)

5 Likes

Thank you both :slight_smile:

I went through the list and have my days pretty well planned out I think.

2 Likes

Oh, and bring a jacket and comfortable shoes.

6 Likes

You can see the list of EE classes now if you register, I think it’s towards the last step. Or if you’ve already registered, you can click the Modify my registration link and it will bring you back to the registration pages where you can check them off now.
I noticed there are no EE 8-9, EE 17-18, so maybe they’re still finalizing those 4 and will post link to whole list soon?

2 Likes

I am working on my content for Vegas. Diamond in the Ruff (snippet) - YouTube

3 Likes

It’s settled. I’ll be there.

4 Likes

:rofl: first one is on me. Second one is on @Chris_Conn and so on and so forth, till i=x, till the title is defended.

1 Like

Since @utaylor put dibs on the first two, I’ll get your 3rd round. Assuming I get to go.

3 Likes

Have you priced liver insurance?

1 Like