:dumpster_fire: Insights 2023

I’ll make sure to check it out before May :joy:

Don’t let anyone talk you into the Jagermeister challenge.

1 Like

Let’s play a drinking game on “Index is above rows count”

1 Like

Do they have extended education sessions listed? I’m only seeing 3 available for sunday at 8:00am, nothing else

1 Like

Yes they do have them posted:

Thanks, I thought I had seen a longer list somewhere. Were you able to get to this page from epicweb?

I get it when I go to my reservation.

You could email their team and ask them why you are not seeing it or to help you with the registration, they have been extremely helpful and sweet in years past.

1 Like

Thanks Utah, I figured it out

1 Like

Great! Looking forward to seeing y’all again. You got the usual number of people coming again?

We are not sure how many to send this year but I think there will only be two of us. How about you?

Only 1 right now, but I tried to advocate for some others… we will see.

My list looks goofy too… I’m definitely not seeing the full list that @utaylor posted :man_shrugging:

Looking forward to it, look me up and I’ll buy you a beer @utaylor

1 Like

For some reason, I could only get them to show if I selected Kinetic as a secondary interest group on the page before…strange :thinking:

2 Likes

I was looking forward to going to Insights, now I am really looking forward to it. Sounds like there is just an Epiusers Drinking and Debauchery Club. Sign me up!!

1 Like

and all this time I thought that EDD was for Epicor Data Discovery…

Easy… easy… I sent this to my boss (see letter below) so don’t blow my cover!

In all seriousness though, I do like the letter below and Insights has helped me connect with so many great people as well as furthered my knowledge.

https://assets.epicor.com/m/22f8936f3ae1225f/original/epicor-insights-2023-letter-to-the-boss-document-en-us.docx?secured=IW1vqmJi46qMB7ZB4VLagQ==&_ga=2.170940256.1959697294.1677252385-470905391.1602266900

Great letter! My boss was the one that told me to go. We had some people go years ago and one guy apparently sat by the pool most of the time while he was there. Not saying I WILL do that, but some sunshine and warm weather sure beats the -15 temps we have for most of the winter.

I’ve been with all types of people who don’t take advantage of the classes or the networking opportunities and instead go do other leisurely things… It’s their loss, but at the same time you gotta play!

I will sometimes go out a few days prior since the rate on the room generally extends a day or two before and after the event.