Is there any way to edit the email content before Autoemailing the PO through SSRS Routing.?

I noticed that you have a “?” on the end of the URL. I checked our code and there is no “?”.

@bmanners Removed “?” same error invalid URL

i added msg box and checked , it is coming like this

hmmm, I am wonder if it is the server URL or the filename causing the issue. You could put some messageBox.Show calls in to see where in the GenerateReportPDF method it breaks.

We have the filename with the “//server/path” format instead of the “c:” format. not sure if that could be the issue.

Brett

1 Like

@bmanners changed to server path now another error

error coming in different ways, I thinking and trying not getting. I appreciate all your time on this, really helps to have someone pointing me in the right direction. help me on this

https://schemas.microsoft.com/sqlserver/2005/06/30/reporting/reportingservices/LoadReport

Loadreport error

Naveen

I haven’t seen that error before…the only think I can think of is to check the report path or do a search on stackoverflow for that error message.?

Brett

@bmanners I checked now and got a different error, The operation has timed out.

@ckrusen @Mark_Wonsil @John_Abdoelrazak @subha @dhewi @adamk @LBARKER @josecgomez Any one knows the error kindly let me know.,

Naveen

Last error https it is worked now below this error.

@bmanners I checked now and got a different error, The underlying connection was closed: Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS secure channel.

@ckrusen @Mark_Wonsil @John_Abdoelrazak @subha @dhewi @adamk @LBARKER @josecgomez Any one knows the error kindly let me know.,

Hi,

I’m getting this below exception error in this line :point_right: “Outlook.MailItem oMsg = (Outlook.MailItem)oApp.CreateItem(Outlook.OlItemType.olMailItem);”

@ckrusen @Mark_Wonsil @John_Abdoelrazak @subha @dhewi @adamk @LBARKER @bmanners @adamk @josecgomez Anyone knows the error kindly let me know.,

Dear All,

It working now. Thanks

Need to do the below steps.