Job ReScheduling Dashboard

@A.Baeisa
As an example.
After running MRP and Global Scheduling - it does not suggest anything on this scenario:

The PartSugg table does not contain a record for this Part number.
However - when I run MRP Pegging it tells me that the first demand for Job 157486 is 14/10/2020.

This illustrates my problem - hope this makes sense.

Roberto.

what does planning workbench saying about this part’s jobs (all confirmed WIP jobs) ? if there is non that means you have a problem in the MRP setting

Edit:
this is the time phase screen, ok could you click on suggestion checkbox and check if there is any different

Jobs that are due in the past are not addressed through MRP. They are “in stock” as of the MRP start date if their due date is before that date.

in theory Epicor scheduling engine will put them on the front of the queue and schedule them forward -ONLY- starting form its running date, unless if you ticked the Allow scheduling before today option on the company configuration

Global rescheduling will do that. MRP won’t touch anything prior to the MRP start date.

MRP and scheduling will look back up to 12 months ( End of month - 12) if you set it that way

My config:

First of Month - 4

I expect MRP to catch and suggest on this.

Roberto

is this setting you have changed to, or this is how it was before you highlight your issue?

This is the setting that has been in place for a long time.

Roberto

yes, these are two factors out of 14 others which explained on the post i have given you the link above, you need to check them all to make sure that you have set up the correct data for the MRP to run and suggest.

Thanks @A.Baeisa

I’ll check and post current setup.

Site Maintenance:

Part: (I have tried changing the Reschedule Out Delta / Reschedule In Delta - default is 0)

Job:

Calendar:

Resource:

All Labour is booked through MES in realtime.

what about the one i highlighted ?

@A.Baeisa

Thank you for the response.

We base our scheduling on infinite.
2. Scheduling Priority code - this is set to Normal for all Jobs
4. Shifts are set with breaks accordingly:

5. Resource Goups are all setup the same:

6. Operations - we have a 1 to 1 relationship between Operations and Resources:

7. We have accurate Methods of manufacture - with only 1 Approved Revision per Part
All Operations are set correctly against resources.
All required production and setup times are accurate.
All Resources are set correctly against calendars.
All Materials are set correctly to Related Operation.
All Subcontract Operations have accurate Days Out.
8. Sales Orders are 100% accurate
9. Scheduled Tasks:

I think my setup is robust - the confusing Part for me is that some suggestions from MRP are bang on - some are just not there?

Roberto

one more thing, check all Demand Sales Order/Line/Release for the part that you mentioned earlier, and make sure that all open and firmed, then run the MRP for just this part (has to be manufactured type as you know)

@A.Baeisa
Thank you for response.
Demand is correct.
Sales Order is Open, Line is Open, Release is Open - Release is Firm.
MRP Run and no suggestion for Part - I expect a postpone suggestion from 07/10/2020 - 14/10/2020.

Roberto.

you need to click on suggestion checkbox mate , and make sure that your target job is not scheduled locked

@A.Baeisa
Thank you for response

Job:

Time Phase:

There is no entry in the PartSugg table for the Part.

Roberto.

could you check planning workbench?

@A.Baeisa

Thank you for response.

Planning workbench:

No entry for Part.

Roberto.

one second your due date out side the -4 months period, change the MRP period or the due date on that job and re run the MRP