Job Traveller via functions

Hi all,

I’m trying to interact with Erp.Proxy.Rpt.JobTravImpl via a function. I’m having trouble referencing. I’d normally use something like:

Erp.Rpt.JobTravDataSet tsJobTrav = new Erp.Rpt.JobTravDataSet();

this.CallService<Erp.Proxy.Rpt.JobTravImpl> (boJT => {
    tsJobTrav = boJT.GetNewParameters();
});

But this crashes with “Erp.Proxy.Rpt.JobTravImpl’ is not a service contract”

Through the function I can’t use WCFServiceSupport as I would in a customization. I can find a few references to automating Job Travellers outside of Epicor using RestHelper but has anyone else done this inside a function? How can I make my connections?

Thanks!

I haven’t done it in a little while, but did you add the service as a reference in the library configuration?

Yes, it’s added. The intellitext in the code widget references it properly, I just can’t work out how to reference the service to call any of the methods.
image

Got to the References → Assemblies Tab and add “Erp.Contracts.Rpt.JobTrav.dll”

Thanks @klincecum (with honorable mention to @Justin_Grant )

This worked. Thanks!