Kinetic 2024.1 Feature Preview - Delivery Days

:safe_harbor: SAFE HARBOR :safe_harbor:
Coming soon to Kinetic 2024.1 is a new feature I know will be popular because I have heard it in discussions (even though hardly any of you voted for it in Epicor Ideas ERP-I-1761
Here is a little video demonstration of the new feature… note that while I only demonstrated it at the order header level, it also does this for the Order Detail and Order Release. :safe_harbor:

5 Likes

Awesome @timshuwy ! Once again, thanks for being our champion!!

2 Likes

Will this take the new 2023.2 shipping calendar into consideration? Example: Delivery Days = 2, but exactly two days would be a Sunday. If I had a shipping calendar entered, that indicates to avoid weekends, would it back the shipment up to Friday?

Yes the new delivery days features interacts with the shipping calendar, and will throw warning/error if the calculated date falls on a non-shipping date.

1 Like

Are we getting a new-style Navigation Tree in 2024.1? The one in the video looks really nice - looks much cleaner and easier to navigate.

Edit: just saw the post announcing it :+1:

@timshuwy So this is the same as what EDI has had in the past, just now pushed for all orders?

not sure that it works exactly the same as EDI, but it does calculate when entering orders.

This already works for EDI customers/orders. You can set the delivery days at the Customer, and also the Ship To level. Will this also let you set delivery days at the ship to level?

e: Whoops thanks!

He shows in the demo that he is working in Customer Ship To.

2 Likes

I don’t suppose periodicity works too?