Kinetic UI User Guide?

Is there still no user guide for the Kinetic UI? I can only find guides on the Classic UI…that can’t possibly be all they have to offer still…is it?

1 Like

Log in to your Epicweb site and look at the education learning center. It is not the same as a real UI guide, but the education documents are somewhat helpful. Maybe by the time they force us all off of Epicor they will have a guide written up for Kinetic.

Thank you, I do use the Learning Center all the time, for myself as well as my users, and they are getting a lot better with the Kinetic UI instruction posted there, for sure. But I don’t want to search for a video for every issue, I want to have my pdf session with all my current version user guides in it like I always have! Waaaa!!!
But I guess we don’t always get what we want. :slight_smile: Let’s all manifest these guides being created, shall we? Power of the people!!!

3 Likes

Use system help…
Very powerful now, just click on the help button and you will be context-related help.
Also, this is were you can turn on field help too.

2 Likes

Just updating this old post with an answer that was posted on a similar post: Epicor Learning - #49 by TriciaSymes

2 Likes