Kinetic UI v Classic

I found videos like this have changed my mind about DSI.

3 Likes

Great video… describes many of the paths that we went through in the past and many of the reasons why we are doing what we are doing now.

@timshuwy - thank you for the reposnse.

I am receiving the following error on my Customer Entry screen using Chrome and Edge when I try to launch Appliation Studio:
I have editted the Menu as follows:

Has anyone seen this issue before?

Hi Tim,

We were told at Insights 2023 it would two years (the President said this) before an announcement would be made about depreciating Classic. As you’ve noted, safe harbor statements were before every webinar, speech, whatever. If I interpret that right, the announcement will be at the 2025 Insights, May or whenever, for phase out 2026 (it did sound like Q1 though).

Someone correct me if I misunderstood the statement at Insights.

the official statement has always been that we will give a 1 year warning…
the unofficial thought is that you can do the math. if we haven’t warned yet, then you can know that we typically do not make such announcements except at insights or at our fiscal year end. :safe_harbor: SAFE HARBOR :safe_harbor: we do not have any plans to make any such annoucements at Insights 2024… you can do the math yourself and come to your own conslusions.

Reminds me I need to bug the executives to allow us to do green-light our Kinetic conversion project so we’ll be ready when Jan 2026 comes. :wink: :wink: