LaborDtl not visible in Time & Expense, cannot approve

We have a job that we couldn’t close because of labor that was left active and unapproved when a user didn’t log out of MES. The labor detail does not appear in Time and Expense Entry although all the status checkboxes are checked as per this answer. I could see the labor in the “End Activity on Active Labor” conversion, similar to the “Header” conversion suggested in this answer. I ran that conversion, which changed LaborDtl.ActiveTrans to false. But LaborDtl.TimeStatus is still 'E', the labor still does not appear in Time and Expense Entry, and I still cannot close the job.

How can I approve this labor?

For similar issues with TimeStatus I ended up making an updateable dashboard.
I think Epicor tech support used to have one they could send out too.

Are you sure that you are looking at the correct day? Remember that the detail and the header can have different dates, especially if they user forgot to clock out.

1 Like

That was it. The user didn’t clock out on a Friday, 9/20, so all their labor from the following Monday, 9/23, was also recorded on 9/20. According to the production supervisor who brought this to my attention, he had looked at Time and Expense for 9/20, and the labor wasn’t visible there before I ran the conversion to end the activity.