Legal Number Sequence - Error

Hi everyone.
Today i have another error… we are migrating from 10.2.200.xxx to 10.2.500.8 and epicor throw some error on Legal Number Sequence, when trying to add a sequence:

if i set them on 0, epicor add the sequence… but when i want to use it givme a “Null Reference Error” on Misc Ship Entry.

Any Idea??

Regards and thanks in advance.

no one?

We don’t use Legal number maintenance, so I’m just throwing things out there …
(also, I’m assuming that 10.2.500 is still being tested, and not yet being used for production)

Did you verify that the settings on the Detail tab (on 10.2.500) match those from 10.2.200? Maybe they newer version has an extra field or two, or that somethings didn’t come over in the migrations.

Have you created Fiscal calendar/periods for 2020 in the 10.2.500?

You said it works when you let it choose the sequence. So it might have already created legal numbers for this sequence. And the number you are selecting as that start might conflict with existing sequence numbers used.

Once again, I’m just tossing around things to look at.

• Did you verify that the settings on the Detail tab (on 10.2.500) match those from 10.2.200?
    • Checked, nothing new…
  • Have you created Fiscal calendar/periods for 2020 in the 10.2.500?
    • Yes, i create them.
  • You said it works when you let it choose the sequence. So it might have already created legal numbers for this sequence. And the number you are selecting as that start might conflict with existing sequence numbers used.
    • that was exactly the problem i think will have if dont set the “start sequence”, cause it start from 1.