Loading HCM Vacation time request into Epicor batches

Hi,
Wondering if anyone has tried to load Vacation and PTO time off request from HCM to Epicor batches. We have tried this in the past and Epicor would not take it, we decided to skip that project because of more urgent issues, but that has taken the forefront again.
I will be testing to see if it works in 10.2.200.10, but in the meantime i thought i’d ask. :slight_smile:

Thanks!
E

I apologize for resurrecting an old thread, but I am doing so because my company would like to accomplish the same objective. @ewidjaja, by “to Epicor batches”, I am presuming that you mean into the Epicor ERP Payroll module. Did you manage to find or to create a solution for this issue? If so, would you mind sharing what you have done?

Hi Scott,
We ended up using Epicor Service connect to achieve this. Not sure if you are familiar, but I traced the system for adding records to payroll check entry automatically.

Hi Elvin. Thanks for the reply. We have not licensed Service Connect so that very likely will not be an option for us. Before resorting to Service Connect, were you trying to use the HCM Link module to accomplish the integration with ERP?

Unfortunately we did not. :frowning: