Need to send email based on a BAQ, on a regular interval, How to proceed?

That was in 10.1.400. I’ll test in test in 10.2.300 …

10.2.300.23 works identical for me as 10.1.400.23 does.

Does your email client show anything like “Extra line breaks have been removed. Click here to restore…” ??

Nope.

I tried using my external Gmail account… and got same results. (one liner text)
So the culprit must be when the email is generated… will persue research…

tks…
Pierre

There is a table that holds messages to be emailed, while they are queued up. Might be able to query that and see what the contents are at that time (if they’ve had the line end stripped). You have to be fast as those records are deleted when the email is sent.

and by any chance…would you know the table name ?

MailQueueBody

The record only persists for a few seconds, so make a BAQ for the table (no need to filter it as it’s almost always empty), go to the analyze tab.

Create an email back in the program that prints/emails it. As soon as you hit OK jump back to the BAQ and hit the test but every second until something shows up.

Building on this thread - which was very informative - is there a way to change the reply-to email that is generated by the BAQ Report? My system admin just contacted me because the employee who receives these reports has an out of office notification on… and he asked me if there was any way to get my email put into the reply-to so that those types of notifications come to me.