Old Jobs in Overload Informer

I am seeing old jobs in the overload informer that are long closed and killed. I can’t seem to get them to go away and for whatever reason I can’t get new stuff to show up. Anyone ever see this before? I’ve run the Cube for shop load, I’ve run the Fill Shop Capacity process, and anything else I could think of to try and clean it all up. We haven’t used these in the past so it’s not been a problem but going forward we need to and so far the experience is hit or miss.

Just wondering how you are identifying the job specifics from the overload informer?
I thought this was a summary dashboard without any job details available?

Found that it was an upgrade data corruption. There was a problem sheet about 4 miles long filled with settings, conversions, processes (rinse repeat) that needed to be done. For anyone else that might ever see data corruption in there here is my case number CS0001143862 and the two page numbers Page 17162MPS and Page 16452esc

1 Like

I’m going down the same path on our 10.2.300.3 test database… - Had old jobs from 2016 in overload informer.

Called support, was directed to run user conversions 590 (Refresh ShopLoad Table), 650 (This program rebuilds Shopload records), and 640 (To create/fix the ShopCap.Capacity totals), then run the Global Scheduling process. 640 errored out on a sysdate issue. We’ll see what happens next.

1 Like