Part Table Create date

There is no creation date for a part stored. If you turn on change logs in the BAM manager for the Part table, and select Part Number as one of the fields to monitor, it should create a New Record entry when a part is created. I know that works in version 8, I am not as familiar with 6.1, but it is worth looking into.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "fujijapman" <fujijapman@...> wrote:
>
> We are on Vantage 6.10.541.
>
> Does anyone know if the field that records when a new Part is created (probably system date/time) is accessible?
>
> I know it has to exist but we don't know if it is a 'hidden' field or something similar, we don't see it in the Data Dictionary.
>
> Note: I'm not talking about the 'revision' date , we want to know when a Part was first created, without looking at the Change Log.
>
> Thanks,
> Bill J.
>
We are on Vantage 6.10.541.

Does anyone know if the field that records when a new Part is created (probably system date/time) is accessible?

I know it has to exist but we don't know if it is a 'hidden' field or something similar, we don't see it in the Data Dictionary.

Note: I'm not talking about the 'revision' date , we want to know when a Part was first created, without looking at the Change Log.

Thanks,
Bill J.