> In Company Config > Modules > Sales > Quotes you tick the box "Generate
> quantities from price breaks"
>
>
>
> cheers
>
> Kevin Kennedy
We're still testing the waters on entering parts into part master. We have created the part, created a price list for the part, and attached the price list to the customer. When entering a new line on a quote, we enter the quantity, and the correct price does come in. The request I have is to be able to view all quantity price breaks on the price list at the quote level. If I do a New > Qty Break, and type in the next quantity that gives me a different price, it still works fine. The problem is the person entering the quote would have to either know where the breaks are, or go look at the price list. Is there a relatively easy procedural way to get all the quantity breaks without a screen customization or BPM?
Thanks,
Jared
We see each quantity break on the Quote/Line Detail tab. I think your setup is similar to ours so I would expect you will find it there.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, "k99ja04" <jallmond@...> wrote:
>
> We're still testing the waters on entering parts into part master. We have created the part, created a price list for the part, and attached the price list to the customer. When entering a new line on a quote, we enter the quantity, and the correct price does come in. The request I have is to be able to view all quantity price breaks on the price list at the quote level. If I do a New > Qty Break, and type in the next quantity that gives me a different price, it still works fine. The problem is the person entering the quote would have to either know where the breaks are, or go look at the price list. Is there a relatively easy procedural way to get all the quantity breaks without a screen customization or BPM?
> Thanks,
> Jared
>
In Company Config > Modules > Sales > Quotes you tick the box "Generate
quantities from price breaks"

cheers

Kevin Kennedy

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of k99ja04
Sent: Thursday, 14 October 2010 7:24 AM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Price lists and quantity breaks within a quote