Print all Order Lines on Pack Slip

This may seem like a very simple question; and I know I have modified the Pack Slip 100 times. But for the life of me; I can't get this done on 904.503a

All I want to do is print ALL the OrderDtl.OrderLines on the Pack Slip. not just the items have been shipped against?
1 Part1 10 0
2 Part2 10 10
3 Part3 10 8
4 Part4 10 0
5 Part5 10 10
I know by design the RDD has an OrderDtl table that only lists those line items that have shipped with two Calc_PackLine and PackNum. If I remove table and add the real OrderDtl table; I get an error when printing with the new rdd looking for those? But that table is not allowing me to print all lines on the order on the packing slip

What am I brain-fading on here?

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
We're on 8.03.407. I'm customizing the Nonconformance - Other form. We are going to use it to track some supplier/vendor information. On that form there is an Employee button, that when clicked, opens the Employee BAQ, allowing you to select an employee. Once you do, it fills the textboxes beside it with the EmployeeID and EmployeeName.

I would like to place a Vendor button just below it, with a corresponding textbox for the VendorID and VendorName. I added the button and the two textboxes. I went through the properties of the Employee button and its two textboxes. I see that:

Data Source = NonConf
DataField = EmpID
EpiBinding = NonConf.EmpID
EpiContextMenyKey = EmpBasic.EmpID
Name = btnEmployee

For the Vendor button I set:

Data Souce = NonConf
DataField = VendorNumVendorID
EpiBinding = NonConf.VendorNumVendorID (auto-assigned)
EpiContextMenyKey = Vendor.VendorID (auto-assigned after save/close)

When I click the button nothing happens. The Supplier/Vendor BAQ does not open. Any ideas what I'm missing?

Thanks,

Bruce Brannan
What's your VB code (to execute upon clicking your Vendor button & then return the desired data)?

Sent: Friday, August 21, 2009 10:51:05 AM
Subject: [Vantage] Customization - Button to Open Supplier List?

Â
We're on 8.03.407. I'm customizing the Nonconformance - Other form. We are going to use it to track some supplier/vendor information. On that form there is an Employee button, that when clicked, opens the Employee BAQ, allowing you to select an employee. Once you do, it fills the textboxes beside it with the EmployeeID and EmployeeName.

I would like to place a Vendor button just below it, with a corresponding textbox for the VendorID and VendorName. I added the button and the two textboxes. I went through the properties of the Employee button and its two textboxes. I see that:

Data Source = NonConf
DataField = EmpID
EpiBinding = NonConf.EmpID
EpiContextMenyKey = EmpBasic.EmpID
Name = btnEmployee

For the Vendor button I set:

Data Souce = NonConf
DataField = VendorNumVendorID
EpiBinding = NonConf.VendorNumVe ndorID (auto-assigned)
EpiContextMenyKey = Vendor.VendorID (auto-assigned after save/close)

When I click the button nothing happens. The Supplier/Vendor BAQ does not open. Any ideas what I'm missing?

Thanks,

Bruce Brannan

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
VB Code? I looked in the script area and saw the placeholders for some for the button but I need an example of something to work from. The Embedded Customization training manual has some code samples but I didn't see anything that really matched what I want to do. I've done some VB coding but not yet in Vantage.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com, Robert Brown <robertb_versa@...> wrote:
>
> What's your VB code (to execute upon clicking your Vendor button & then return the desired data)?
>
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> From: brucewbrannan <bruce.brannan@...>
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Friday, August 21, 2009 10:51:05 AM
> Subject: [Vantage] Customization - Button to Open Supplier List?
>
> Â
> We're on 8.03.407. I'm customizing the Nonconformance - Other form. We are going to use it to track some supplier/vendor information. On that form there is an Employee button, that when clicked, opens the Employee BAQ, allowing you to select an employee. Once you do, it fills the textboxes beside it with the EmployeeID and EmployeeName.
>
> I would like to place a Vendor button just below it, with a corresponding textbox for the VendorID and VendorName. I added the button and the two textboxes. I went through the properties of the Employee button and its two textboxes. I see that:
>
> Data Source = NonConf
> DataField = EmpID
> EpiBinding = NonConf.EmpID
> EpiContextMenyKey = EmpBasic.EmpID
> Name = btnEmployee
>
> For the Vendor button I set:
>
> Data Souce = NonConf
> DataField = VendorNumVendorID
> EpiBinding = NonConf.VendorNumVe ndorID (auto-assigned)
> EpiContextMenyKey = Vendor.VendorID (auto-assigned after save/close)
>
> When I click the button nothing happens. The Supplier/Vendor BAQ does not open. Any ideas what I'm missing?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bruce Brannan
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
You need to go through Events to create the Subs..Look for Wizard\ Event wizard tab..

Sent: Friday, August 21, 2009 2:37 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Re: Customization - Button to Open Supplier List?

VB Code? I looked in the script area and saw the placeholders for some for the button but I need an example of something to work from. The Embedded Customization training manual has some code samples but I didn't see anything that really matched what I want to do. I've done some VB coding but not yet in Vantage.

--- In vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>, Robert Brown <robertb_versa@...> wrote:
>
> What's your VB code (to execute upon clicking your Vendor button & then return the desired data)?
>
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> From: brucewbrannan <bruce.brannan@...>
> To: vantage@yahoogroups.com<mailto:vantage%40yahoogroups.com>
> Sent: Friday, August 21, 2009 10:51:05 AM
> Subject: [Vantage] Customization - Button to Open Supplier List?
>
>
> We're on 8.03.407. I'm customizing the Nonconformance - Other form. We are going to use it to track some supplier/vendor information. On that form there is an Employee button, that when clicked, opens the Employee BAQ, allowing you to select an employee. Once you do, it fills the textboxes beside it with the EmployeeID and EmployeeName.
>
> I would like to place a Vendor button just below it, with a corresponding textbox for the VendorID and VendorName. I added the button and the two textboxes. I went through the properties of the Employee button and its two textboxes. I see that:
>
> Data Source = NonConf
> DataField = EmpID
> EpiBinding = NonConf.EmpID
> EpiContextMenyKey = EmpBasic.EmpID
> Name = btnEmployee
>
> For the Vendor button I set:
>
> Data Souce = NonConf
> DataField = VendorNumVendorID
> EpiBinding = NonConf.VendorNumVe ndorID (auto-assigned)
> EpiContextMenyKey = Vendor.VendorID (auto-assigned after save/close)
>
> When I click the button nothing happens. The Supplier/Vendor BAQ does not open. Any ideas what I'm missing?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bruce Brannan
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]