Progress Conversion Programs---schedule to autorun?

There have been previous discussions on this in the past (http://yhoo.it/1DZCtSr). I thought I recall someone illustrating a way to fire off the Conversion Program's .P via a BAT file and then put the BAT file in Windows Scheduler. I can't remember, though.

One way that I did it years ago in Vantage was to create a macro and fired off the macro at a specific time. (http://www.winautomation.com/)

Clunky, but it worked and ran Conversion 9527 for us nightly.

From: vantage@yahoogroups.com [mailto:vantage@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2015 12:57 PM
To: vantage@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Vantage] Progress Conversion Programs---schedule to autorun?

Have had a few issues exhibit themselves that require manual running of Progress Conversion Programs (from the Epicor Admin Tools) for our 9.05 environment.  For at least two of the issues we've seen, Epicor advised running these conversion programs regularly to keep data accurate (they say there is no available fix(es) to keep the data from getting corrupted in the first place...the only fix they have is to run the conversion program). 

Is there a way to run these automatically, perhaps on a schedule?  Maybe even submit them from a Windows scheduled task?  

Running them manually isn't that big of a deal, it would just be nice to set them up on a schedule and have them run themselves.  There are no parameters that need to be selected for these two specific programs, we just select them, click Conversion, Run Program, answer the "Are you sure" with a Yes, and it runs. 

I see now that these are calling specific *.p files.  So is there a way to call these using a scheduled task? 

Have had a few issues exhibit themselves that require manual running of Progress Conversion Programs (from the Epicor Admin Tools) for our 9.05 environment.  For at least two of the issues we've seen, Epicor advised running these conversion programs regularly to keep data accurate (they say there is no available fix(es) to keep the data from getting corrupted in the first place...the only fix they have is to run the conversion program). 

Is there a way to run these automatically, perhaps on a schedule?  Maybe even submit them from a Windows scheduled task?  

Running them manually isn't that big of a deal, it would just be nice to set them up on a schedule and have them run themselves.  There are no parameters that need to be selected for these two specific programs, we just select them, click Conversion, Run Program, answer the "Are you sure" with a Yes, and it runs. 

I see now that these are calling specific *.p files.  So is there a way to call these using a scheduled task?