Registration for Insights 2023 is NOW OPEN!

Ehhhh, I would have coded it the same, honestly. You don’t want people to be able to check multiple payment methods.

Cause, you know, people…

Seriously… this is Epicor… have you EVER tried to return a module?

It’s up on the EUG site now. (as of a few days ago)

Excuse me = I’ve just joined this group but we’ve had P21 since 2006 and have been members of P21WWUG for over 10 years. Could someone possibly point me to the link or email where I can request the discount code for Insights 2023? Thank you,

Anne Marie Richardson
Wayne Pipe & Supply, Inc.
Fort Wayne, IN 46818

1 Like

I don’t know if there’s one specific contact. Do you have a contact that leads your group?

Alternatively, you could go on EUG and contact someone administrative from there.

Happy to say I am now officially going! Woo hoo!!!

Party Fun GIF by Solar Impulse

3 Likes

I just got approved to go to Insights, so I’ll be seeing you there!

3 Likes

I am not sure if the P21WWUG has a discount arrangement like Epicor User Group does, so you will need to contact the P21WWUG group (see Contact Us Prophet 21 Worldwide User Group for contact list). The other option is that you can also join EUG at https://www.epicorusers.org/ which would give you access to the discount, but not sure if that would be worth it to you, since EUG does not have a lot of content for P21 users (except for some cross platform tools).

1 Like

Thank you

image001.png

1 Like

Hello @timshuwy. Thought I’d ask about EE 16: Deep Dive Into Automation Studio for Kinetic Class. I’m assuming that as all the classes are going to be BYD that everyone will get a Demo account via Epicor SaaS? For this class there access to Automation studio will be via the same account? I haven’t had the opportunity to play with it so far so it’s all a bit foreign to me.

1 Like

Simon - That’s how similar classes were in the past. The first session is a mad scramble to figure out logging in to the VM with credentials from an email - log in the night before if you can. You used to be able to reserve (rent?) a laptop if you didn’t bring your own.

1 Like

The class environments are still under construction, so i don’t know the answer yet. The hope that has been discussed is that this will be something that you will access from Kinetic, and will launch Automation Studio directly from Kinetic.

1 Like

I also notice that there were some gaps in the class numbers, do the classes disappear from the list when they are fully booked?

Hmmm now which laptop to bring :thinking:

The lightest one.

1 Like

Hey @bderuvo I found your spirit animal!

(He routinely complains about the weight of whatever laptop he has, comparing it to one that he doesn’t have saying that said imaginary laptop is better)

I’m actually thinking about not bringing a laptop at all, just a notepad.

That way I might actually pay attention.

1 Like

3 Likes

Apparently the Guardian says the Internet weight about 60 grams (approx 2 Oz).

So you wouldn’t be carting all that extra weight also, or not, depending on if you were bringing your acoustic coupler and wired phone with you :slight_smile: