Return material from job not enough wip

Then your circumstances are different or the hotfix is not applied. I’ve been using the fix since Nov 6th, worked very closely with Epicor to get that patched.

See above I’ve been using the fix pre-QA since Nov 6th.

updatePartWIP is the method called when performing a MTL-STK transaction they added an enforce wip param that bypasses that logic per transaction type. There may be other transaction types that the bypass is not enabled for, but for MTL-STK it is passed as false, and occurs at the transaction level not per screen.

That sounds like it would work but perhaps the hotfix was also not applied in my system as I was still receiving the error as well. This was only when reporting from MES as the WIP material is “consumed” but not when reporting in T&E. Thank you and I’ll keep fingers crossed that it is fixed in the next update.

If you are on prem it wouldn’t have been available until yesterday if you are cloud then no sounds like it wasn’t applied if they were applying before actual release of the code. It hadn’t gone through QA until this current .7 patch.

Thanks Joshua, on cloud and was the hot fix they had installed.