Scheduling Board Data

Working on scheduling and was told / believed that I could get all the information that I needed from the ResourceTimeUsed table. Unfortunately, even after removing What-If jobs, I still find my employees with multiple jobs scheduled at the same time. If I then check the resource scheduling board, most overlapping jobs have disappeared and if I drill down to the individual operations, the times listed on the scheduling board are different than those that appear in the ResourceTimeUsed table. If I use the field help, the values on the Resource Scheduling Board come from JobDetail, a table that I cannot access via Query so I’m assuming it’s built when the Resource Scheduling Board is called upon. Any idea where I can get this information or how to determine the way it is building this data. I tried a trace, but it gave me very little that I was personally able to work with.

<tracePacket>
  <businessObject>Ice.Proxy.BO.ReportMonitorImpl</businessObject>
  <methodName>GetRowsKeepIdleTime</methodName>
  <appServerUri>net.tcp://mdesql2/EpicorTest10/</appServerUri>
  <returnType>Ice.Tablesets.ReportMonitorTableset</returnType>
  <localTime>8/6/2021 11:02:39:4573707 AM</localTime>
  <executionTime total="23" roundTrip="21" channel="0" bpm="0" other="2" />
  <retries>0</retries>
  <parameters>
    <parameter name="whereClauseSysRptLst" type="System.String"><![CDATA[((PrintDriver='TEXT' AND (AutoAction = 'PRINT' OR AutoAction = 'PREVIEW')) OR (PrintDriver='CRYSTAL' AND (AutoAction = 'PRINT' OR AutoAction = 'AUTOPRT' OR AutoAction = 'PREVIEW' OR AutoAction = 'AUTOPRV')) OR (PrintDriver='EPIFIN' AND (AutoAction = 'PRINT' OR AutoAction = 'PREVIEW')) OR (PrintDriver='BARTENDER' AND (AutoAction = 'AUTOPRT' OR AutoAction = 'AUTOPRV')) OR (PrintDriver='EDI' AND AutoAction <> '') OR (PrintDriver='SSRS' AND (AutoAction = 'PREVIEW' OR AutoAction = 'PRINT') AND LastAction = 'SSRSREADY')) AND WorkStationID ='MDE-ENG09 1']]></parameter>
    <parameter name="pageSize" type="System.Int32"><![CDATA[0]]></parameter>
    <parameter name="absolutePage" type="System.Int32"><![CDATA[0]]></parameter>
    <parameter name="morePages" type="System.Boolean"><![CDATA[False]]></parameter>
  </parameters>
</tracePacket>

<tracePacket>
  <businessObject>Erp.Proxy.BO.ResourceImpl</businessObject>
  <methodName>GetList</methodName>
  <returnType>Erp.Tablesets.ResourceListTableset</returnType>
  <localTime>8/6/2021 11:02:45:3292830 AM</localTime>
  <executionTime total="19" roundTrip="18" channel="0" bpm="0" other="1" />
  <retries>0</retries>
  <parameters>
    <parameter name="whereClause" type="System.String"><![CDATA[Inactive = false AND ResourceID = '118' BY ResourceID]]></parameter>
  </parameters>
</tracePacket>

<tracePacket>
  <businessObject>Erp.Proxy.BO.SchedulingBoardImpl</businessObject>
  <methodName>BuildResourceLine</methodName>
  <returnType>Erp.Tablesets.SchedulingBoardTableset</returnType>
  <localTime>8/6/2021 11:02:45:3513637 AM</localTime>
  <executionTime total="111" roundTrip="105" channel="0" bpm="1" other="5" />
  <retries>0</retries>
  <parameters>
    <parameter name="ipResourceGrpID" type="System.String"><![CDATA[]]></parameter>
    <parameter name="ipResourceID" type="System.String"><![CDATA[118]]></parameter>
    <parameter name="ipJobNum" type="System.String"><![CDATA[]]></parameter>
    <parameter name="StartDate" type="System.DateTime"><![CDATA[8/6/2021 10:52:10 AM]]></parameter>
    <parameter name="EndDate" type="System.DateTime"><![CDATA[9/6/2021 10:52:10 AM]]></parameter>
  </parameters>
</tracePacket>

<tracePacket>
  <businessObject>Erp.Proxy.BO.ShopLoadImpl</businessObject>
  <methodName>GetRows</methodName>
  <returnType>Erp.Tablesets.ShopLoadTableset</returnType>
  <localTime>8/6/2021 11:02:45:4709549 AM</localTime>
  <executionTime total="25" roundTrip="21" channel="0" bpm="1" other="3" />
  <retries>0</retries>
  <parameters>
    <parameter name="whereClauseShopLoad" type="System.String"><![CDATA[ResourceID = '118' AND OverLoaded = true AND LoadDate >= 08/06/2021 AND LoadDate <= 09/06/2021 BY ResourceID]]></parameter>
  </parameters>
</tracePacket>

@TDray I think you want JobOper and JobOpDtl then join to ResourceTimeUsed

I wrote a BAQ pulling from those tables and still get results on the BAQ that are not on the Resource Scheduling Board. For example:

these two jobs however do not show up on the Resource Scheduling Board for this Resource:

So basically every table that I can access appears to have these resources overscheduled except for the Resource Scheduling Board, so I’d like to be able to access the information that it is accessing. I am excluding What-If jobs on the BAQ

Are those resources finite?

The resources are finite, the resource group is finite, the site is finite. All have a finite date of 180 days. None of them have any concurrent capability. Scheduling was run finitely.

In job tracker what resource do they have under scheduled resources? It is several layers down under operations.

This resource that appears to be overloaded is listed under both jobs as the scheduled resource.

So they are on the jobs, but the resource scheduling board doesn’t show them because the resource is over capacity? Do they show on the overload informer?

Those two specific resources are not showing on the overload informer. I do have 9 employees and 4 equipment showing on there, just not those two specifically. My goal is to have nothing on the informer (at least for the current week). I’d rather have jobs scheduled later than overloaded so is there something I’m missing to get there?