Server Event Log Dashboard

The perf monitor can parse / read this already to some extent in case you didn’t know

1 Like

I did not.

It’ll load it into a grid and give you times and such is not the best in the world but it works

As Epicor Public Cloud transitions the Kinetic AppServer Infrastructure to be managed by, and run under, Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS), Server Logs will be available to Security Manager users via the standard File Download UI - Admin folder.

For all Datacenters except those in the US, the AKS transition is complete.

For Companies hosted out of Azure US Central, all Pilot and Additional instances are now AKS. Production systems will be migrating to AKS in April.

Companies hosted out of Azure Gov will be migrating to AKS over the next couple of months.

4 Likes

Thanks @Rich, do we have to request the logs be turned on, or will they be on by default?

1 Like

On by Default with AKS.

Once a day?

I just downloaded the last dated one twice and verified, the last one is live data.

Time is Zulu time.

Modified time is when it was closed for the not live ones, and when it was started for the last (live one).

So we are all good! :tada:

1 Like

Yes, we have it enabled in Pilot and Live.

How did you get it? I asked through support and was told its not possible so I didn’t ask the right person or use the right words . . .

This was my original request. I eventually had to get the case transferred to Tier 2 because what Tier 1 did didn’t work. Bradley Johnson got it done.

1 Like

It worked!!!

Ok, now go make us a parser and dashboard.

You got this.