SSRS Routing for PO Form

Hi all,

I just recently wrote our PO and AR Forms in SSRS and also designed our routing. Also to mention is we recently implemented DocStar. In testing PO Form, our buyer creates the PO, unchecks routing so he can preview the PO to check it over (he always previews before sending to the customer in order to check dates, costs, totals, etc.), closes the preview, checks the Routing box and prints. However, the preview is correct as it shows as a new PO. What is sent via the Routing is a Change Order PO. This is not good. Any ideas from anyone here? I’ve tried to tell him to just not preview but that didn’t go over very well.

Thanks in advance,
Chris

I have just worked on a POForm recently and yes, the Change Order will automatically to “Print Order As Changed:”

Here is a related post about trying to set PrintAs back to New

For me, I decided to add the print date on the form so that the supplier will have to use the latest one instead of going by Change Order.

Run a trace and if you can see the routing flag you can reset printas to new if routing is false. If not you can do it with the UD checkbox.