hkeric.wci
(Haso Keric)
December 23, 2021, 5:35pm
2
So first as you stated:
or you can just set the Event Type happening, before Update and you are all set
Example:
this.oTrans.SetCurrentEvent(TransactionEvent.UpdateOnRowChange);
this.oTrans.Update();
Example to set it to None, so none of the Dialogs appear even if the User has it set to appear.
this.oTrans.SetCurrentEvent(TransactionEvent.None);
this.oTrans.Update();
When a user performs certain actions, several confirmation dialog windows may appear. For example, if a user attempts to clear a form …
There is also:
I know this thread is old. However, I found it because I encountered the same issue and there was no solution provided. I thought I’d post my solution here in case anyone else is looking for a way to suppress the confirmation.
This is controlled by seven boolean flags in the FormOptions. You can temporarily override all of them or just override the one specific for your situation. I use the OrderForm below but the same concept should apply for all forms. These are the same flags that get set wh…
this.oTrans.OrderForm.CurrentFormOptions.ConfirmOptions.ConfirmUpdateOnSaveAndNew = false;
this.oTrans.OrderForm.CurrentFormOptions.ConfirmOptions.ConfirmUpdateOnSaveButton = false;
Lastly, you can turn on Developer Mode then set your Form Options to not ask you about update and it will save it to the XML for everyone… be careful, you would then have to go and delete all the other settings it added to the xml via the Custom XML Editor.