Transfer Jobs between Sites

I have seen some questions on transferring jobs between sites on here, but no solution so far. Is this still not supported with standard Epicor? I have a new company coming on board that was asking for this functionality.

I am thinking as long as production has not yet started we can just create a new job, get details from the original job, then switch demand links over and delete the original job.

Another related question, if a Sales Order is created in one plant, can a job created in a different plant be used for that sales order? We also have situations where we manufacture a unit, then transfer it to a different site to be mounted, where the installation is a separate line item on the sales order, so would like to be able to create the job for line 2 in 1 plant, but the job for line 1 in a different plant, and then be able to ship off of the 1 sales order.

I know this is an older thread but did you ever come up with a workaround for this?

I have a similar situation and am still trying to figure out our workaround for this.